Drupal 8 has changed a lot and the process for building a Drupal site is not the exception.
During this session, you will learn how to use composer to improve your development workflow.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes
- Using Composer to manage project dependencies.
- Applying Patches.
- Installing and updating drupal and third party libraries.
- Overriding settings and configurations.
- Managing configuration changes through the CLI.
- Using Git to manage code changes.
- Executing composer scripts.
About the Speaker
Jesus Manuel Olivas is a Drupal & Symfony Consultant at weKnow. He is the co-maintainer of the Drupal Console project. He has been working with Drupal since 2009 and developing Symfony2 Applications since 2012.